[Freeswitch-users] uuid_bridge, uuid_broadcast is not working

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 9 02:01:27 MSD 2012

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 6:26 AM, Shahzad Bhatti <shahzad.bhatti at g-r-v.com>
> wrote:
> > I am creating a script in Lua to originate 2 calls, bridge them and then
> > play a file using uuid_bridge and uuid_brodcast but unable to get the
> result
> > and call hangup.
>
> If you remove the broadcast, and just focus on the bridge, is it
> working? It doesn't look like it. If you start to channels and try to
> bridge them, they both have to be fully setup or the bridge will not
> work. Mess around with parking and then bridging until you get the
> order of things worked out.
>
> Good luck and let us know what you figure out.
>
> To add to Gabe's input, it's always best to try these things at the CLI to
make sure you get the hang of it. If you can't get it to work at the fs_cli
then you'll never get it working in a script. It's also easier to
experiment when using fs_cli. Let us know what you discover. If there's
time we can even talk about this on the Wednesday conference call if others
are interested in what uuid_bridge and uuid_broadcast do.

Thanks,
MC