[Freeswitch-users] webrtc2sip

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sun Nov 18 04:08:08 MSK 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 7:36 PM, Anthony Minessale
<anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:
> the stun / ice stuff is mandatory so ya.  turn I have no exp with.
> you need stun/ice/srtp as a prereq.  There are lot of changes to do
> into to core to refactor and avoid code dup and do it right that come
> before the new module its a giant undertaking so we are looking for
> sponsors.

I'd love to see this happen. My company, Izeni, would also love to
contribute some cash to it. However, WebRTC seems like a bigger deal
than bounties are typically used for.

Whatever the case, we'll put $1000 toward the effort. This is not a
bounty (conditional based on finishing the feature). It's a
no-obligation, thanks-for-an-awesome-product,
good-luck-with-future-development, contribution.  I hope other
companies that benefit daily from FreeSWITCH consider following suit.
Let's make this happen :)

FreeSWITCH and WebRTC FTW!

Best,
Gabe (and all the FreeSWITCH fans at Izeni)