[Freeswitch-users] call disconnects after 32 seconds issue - FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 77, Issue 117

Andrew Cassidy andrew at cassidywebservices.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 01:27:53 MSK 2012

I just use stun to get around these issues, does half of what you've just
described automatically.

<param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="stun:stun.freeswitch.org"/>
<param name="ext-sip-ip" value="stun:stun.freeswitch.org"/>

in my sip profiles did the trick.

On 17 November 2012 19:53, Jim <hakkie42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17-11-2012 18:14, kaleem rehman wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Its kaleem, i reported the issue with call disconnecting after 32
> > seconds, i have managed to fix the issue. please find the detailed fix
> > below;
> >
> > i had to get the external Interface (internet facing) to pass 5060
> > TCP/UDP & 5080 TCP/UDP to freeswitch server.
>
> <snip>
>
> > now log on to your router and change all port fowarding (please refer to
> > documentation for your router) forward port you can see in log file(in
> > my case 5060 & 5080) to freeswitch server.
> Aren't those ports defined in your profile? Seems there's no need to go
> hunting through the log if you can fish them out of your fs config?
> See here:
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Firewall
>
> <snip>
>
> > i dont want to post messy documentation so will clean up a bit and
> > hopefully FreeSwitch admins will import to WIKI
>
> Actually, you can (and are encouraged to) edit the wiki yourself. Having
> this info on the mailing list is nice but not as useful.

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

*Andrew Cassidy BSc (Hons) MBCS SSCA*
Managing Director

*T <info at cassidywebservices.co.uk> *03300 100 960