[Freeswitch-users] uuid_media leaves behind zombie call

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:03:00 MSK 2012

I thought I explained it rather thoroughly....

If someone has a problem, the chance of getting it fixed over the list is
significantly smaller because its difficult to track amongst the other 500
emails a day we field.

So we try to make a policy to better HELP people but you were compelled to
make a comment as if its wrong for us to decide how to best manage a very
large community.....

If real problems that require code changes were omitted from the list and
submitted to Jira, it would reduce the traffic here about 5% at best and
only improve the resolution rate. so, yes, there are still plenty of
reasons to still have the list.

This kind of comment really discourages me.......