[Freeswitch-users] Access to Cause filed in Reason header

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Thu May 31 19:51:03 MSD 2012

Hello list

some of our providers include a Reason header in negative replies to an
INVITE. For instance, they might include a cause=65 inside a Sip 503 reply.
We need to react upon some of those ISDN causes: in this particular case
with if Reason header were absent we would simply do nothing but let FS to
send the response upstream; but if cause=65 in present we want to resend
the call to the same provider with a different set of offered codecs. Is
there any way to access to the content of that header?. Our applicatiion
listens to the event socket in inbound mode but I haven't found a way to do
this. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Javi