[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch hardware cofig

ghallab tarik.bts.gi at gmail.com
Sat May 12 01:03:36 MSD 2012

ok, I tried to collect the maximum information that I can:
OS version: CentOS release 5.4
the cpu info is:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19039
the mem info is:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19040

the out  put of the command top is
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19038

the number of calls when I made the test was:
5 total.

the out put of gcore and gdb:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/19041

I want also to notice that I get all the time some warning messages like

2012-05-11 14:36:10.716722 [WARNING] sofia_reg.c:1442 SIP auth challenge
(REGISTER) on sofia profile 'internal' for [7351 at domain] from ip @ip

and we have 5 sofia profiles and 1 alias

please give me your help as soon as possible