[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch hardware cofig

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 03:53:56 MSD 2012

If you want 30 concurrent calls, that setup *should* handle it just
fine. As the others have said, your mileage may vary so, don't take my
judgement as is. You'd probably want to do more research in this
aspect.

Besides, a 1.6GHz Intel Atom is going to be slightly slower than a
1.6GHz Sandy Bridge Celeron processor, so simply having a CPU clock
cycle figure is meaningless unless you know how well your processor
performs in your desired application.