[Freeswitch-users] Trouble with transfer and voicemail password

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Tue Mar 27 14:58:43 MSD 2012

If it's anything like the Linksys phones, you might have to change the
dialplan on the phone itself in order to dial certain digits and make sure
all if it is sent to the switch instead of holding some of the dialed
digits back. Double check this to make sure you aren't being sent on a wild
goose chase.

-BDF