[Freeswitch-users] Trouble with transfer and voicemail password

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:11:02 MSD 2012

> go ahead and get a debug log of a call coming in, being answered, and the
> recipient dialing *0#xxx# to send the call elsewhere. Drop it into
> pastebin.freeswitch.org and use "FreeSWITCH Log" as the syntax highlighting.
>
> -MC
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18753

I am not sure how much the log will help. It doesn't show me pushing
anything after the transfer code (*01 as I was experimenting and forgot
to change it back to *0# as I had it set before).

If I dial any thing 1000, 1000#, 1001, 1001# it all fails and plays the
invalid_extension.wav. I have changed the code a little bit. It now reads:

                <extension name="setup bind_digit_action_transfer">
                  <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^SETUP_TRANSFER$">
                     <action application="log" data="INFO Configuring
bind_digit_action to do recording on this session..."/>
                     <action application="bind_digit_action"
data="do_transfer,*01,exec:execute_extension,DO_TRANSFER XML Incoming-FXO"/>
                     <action application="digit_action_set_realm"
data="do_transfer"/>
                  </condition>
                </extension>

              <extension name="setup transfer" continue="true">
                  <condition field="chan_name" expression="^FreeTDM/3:1/">
                     <action application="set"
data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app=execute_extension"/>
                     <action application="set"
data="bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data=SETUP_TRANSFER XML Incoming-FXO"/>
                  </condition>
                </extension>

                <extension name="bind_digit_action Do Transfer">
                  <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^DO_TRANSFER$">
                    <action application="log" data="INFO Transferring
external call to another internal location..."/>
                    <action application="play_and_get_digits" data="1 10
1 1000 # misc/silence.wav misc/invalid_extension.wav target_extension
^(\d+)$"/>
                    <action application="log" data="INFO Transferring
external call to internal ${target_extension} ${1}..."/>
                    <action application="transfer" data="-bleg
${target_extension} XML Internal-FXS"/>
                  </condition>
                </extension>

It seems that I had a problem with play and get digits not working when
I was working on my call screener (I stopped work do to bug
openzap-137). I seemed to have gotten around it by rewriting the entire
thing in lua. I may be remembering incorrectly as this was months ago.

Thank you for any help,
Trever
--
"Selfishness is really self-destruction in slow motion." -— Elder Neal
A. Maxwell - Ensign, May 1999, 23