[Freeswitch-users] Using mysql cluster as core db

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at b-and-c.net
Wed Mar 21 23:39:33 MSK 2012

Hi Gary,

You can always hack and recompile your mysql cluster src with larger row
support ( beware it's not an easy hack ).

I don't know the presence stuff in FS, but if it's storing xml msgs
received from UA's, you may store truncated stuff using your modified
scheme and this will break functionnality, same for the 'description'
field, it's been too long I didn't take a look at FS src to answer
precisely...

Regards,

Gled.

Le 21/03/2012 20:05, GCHEN00 a écrit :
> mysql cluster 7.2.4
> and newest FS
> I am trying to use ODBC to connect mysql cluster database.
> When FS start, it has ERRORs to create the tables channel and
> interfaces, So I tried to manually create these two tables with schema
> from non-cluster mysql database.
> With engine=NDBCLUSTER for the tables, I got this error: "The maximum
> row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 14000. You
> have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs"
> I can use engine=InnoDB but not NDBCLUSTER.
> So I changed fields 'presence_id' and 'presence_data' in channel table
> from size 4096 to 512 and field 'description' in interfaces table from
> 4096 to 1024. And it worked.
> I am wordering will these table changes cause any problem down the road.
> Any other suggestion to solve this problem?
> Gary

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Tristan Mahé
B&C