[Freeswitch-users] rad_auth faild to load modul

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 21 15:22:35 MSK 2012

On 21-03-12 08:10, Miha wrote:
>  Hi Patric,
>
> Freeradius is not causing the problem, the problem is freeradius-client
> as freeradius team is not longer developing it. I have download
> freeradius-client from  wget
> ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/freeradius-client-1.1.6.tar.bz2
> as is written on wiki.
>
> I will post this on jira. I have found one tip on google, that in make
> file I should change FREERADIUSLA=/usr/local/lib/libfreeradius-client.so
> to FREERADIUSLA=/usr/local/lib/libfreeradius-client.so. I did that and
> compile it again. Now it works.
>
> Do you maybe know Patric what this change?

I guess you mean you changed it to
FREERADIUSLA=/usr/local/lib/libfreeradius-client.la which makes more
sense :) The FreeSWITCH build system is quite complex and I don't know
very much about it. I guess you could keep using that old 1.1.6 version
and make the change from .so to .la if that makes it work.

Regards,
Patrick