[Freeswitch-users] vBilling release announcement. Version 0.1.3

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Sun Mar 18 19:03:07 MSK 2012

Am 18.03.12 um 16:45 schrieb Muhammad Naseer Bhatti:

> Open Source does not means the product is supported by all operating
> systems. It may or may not be supported by just one or many operating
> systems. Can you or would like to install Open Source "Linux" on a windows
> operating system? :-)

I mean: vBilling is "opensource". for Example:
i can install Fs, apache, mysql-server and php on windows systems.
vBilling is a Web-application. You can.t execute linux-binary on
Windowsplatforms.
I find this very interesting product.
    Since I am a system administrator, I like to test this product under
    various conditions. I am also certified LPI.
    Since I am blind, I always put great value to Accessibility Statement.