[Freeswitch-users] vBilling release announcement. Version 0.1.3

Zenny garbytrash at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:18:26 MSK 2012

Thanks Mr. Bhatti for your confirmation and commitment to OS. I look
forward to the sources of the binaries from lua.

Indeed, you are doing a great job. Keep it on! :-)

PS: I am seeing a deviation of this thread. It is MPL licensed from
what I read it here:
https://github.com/digitallinx/vBilling/tree/master/htdocs. When the
sources of the lua binaries be released, it satisfies the claim. ;-)