[Freeswitch-users] vBilling release announcement. Version 0.1.3

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Sun Mar 18 03:03:47 MSK 2012

Once again, just because it's compiled doesn't mean it is or it isn't open
source. The source is on github, in uncompiled form. Please check one of my
last emails. Also, that particular file is compiled LUA, which, believe it
or not, isn't proprietary.

-BDF

Brian D. Foster
Endigo Computer LLC
Email: bdfoster at endigotech.com
Phone: 317-800-7876
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

This message contains confidential information and is intended for those
listed in the "To:", "CC:", and/or "BCC:" fields of the message header. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.