[Freeswitch-users] vBilling release announcement. Version 0.1.3

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Sun Mar 18 03:00:00 MSK 2012

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:18:10 -0400
Brian Foster <bdfoster at endigotech.com> wrote:

> Just because it is compiled doesn't have anything to do with it being open
> source or not. There are likely a few reasons why it's compiled (like being
> faster). You all do realize that most if not all of FreeSWITCH is compiled,
> right?

But either docs & source are crystal clear: when you download the
FS source, you got a... source; when you purchase a g729 license,
doc warns you before it is a proprietary binary.
So, everything's blunt from top to bottom without any "surprise".

JY
--
This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is
addressed. If you have received this message it was obviously
addressed to you and therefore you can read it, even it we didnt
mean to send it to you. However, if the contents of this email
make no sense whatsoever then you probably were not the intended
recipient, or, you are a mindless cretin; either way, you should
immediately delete yourself & destroy your computer! Once you
have taken this action please contact us.. no you idiot, you cant
use your computer, you just destroyed it, and by the way, you are
also deleted, but we digress......
The Originator of this email is not liable for the transmission
of the information contained in this communication, unless they
are the originator in which case they probably are liable and
rightly so considering the content of the aforementioned
communication.
In the event that the originator did not send this email to you,
then please return it to us and attach a scanned-in picture of
your mothers brothers wife wearing nothing but cami-knickers, and
we will immediately refund you exactly half of what you paid for
the can of Pal Meaty-Bites you bought when you went to Woolies
yesterday.
We take no responsibility for non-receipt of this email because
we are running Windows NT & everyone knows how glitchy that can be.
In the event that you do get this message then please note that
we take no responsibility for that either. Nor will we accept any
liability, tacit or implied, for any damage you may or may not
incur as a result of receiving, or not, as the case may be, from
time to time, notwithstanding all liabilities implied or otherwise,
ummm, shit, where was I..umm, no matter what happens, IT's NOT,
and NEVER WILL BE, OUR FAULT!