[Freeswitch-users] sips, tls, srtp, etc

Bzzz lazyvirus at gmx.com
Fri Mar 16 15:01:02 MSK 2012

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:34:15 -0700
Mitch Capper <mitch.capper at gmail.com> wrote:

> No you double set most of the x-pre-process items so I didn't see any
> issues but its a very easy way to make a mistake by trying to comment
> them out:)  It gets weirder if you try and comment out an include
> x-pre-process header as it will still include everything.

According to a precedent post of yours, my test shows that breaking
the x-pre-process header in 2 pieces works.

> Public certainly can be for remote users but generally public means
> not-authed (and generally less reason to be encrypted) but as you are
> just trying to test lets leave it as it is.

Hmm, this one will be entirely private (may be there will be a PSTN
exhaust, but here through an ATA, not from a provider); it'll also be
a way to make very private conferences.

> I still however need:
> It looks like TLS is enabled on your public profile and should be
> listening on 5081 and disabled on the internal profile.

Yep, this is what I want I just modified 1 line in vars.xml to do so.

BTW, whether conf/directory/default.xml is modified or not don't
have any impact: ASA vars.xml is modified, it disable the tls
authorized branch.

> With that said if you
> could run "sofia status" at the freeswitch console and then the
> "netstat -nlp | grep frees" and pb the results.

done

sofia status:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18665

I PB both results, just in case:

netstat -pan|grep swi:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18666

netstat -pln|grep swi:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/18668

JY
--
The best way to avoid responsibility is to say, "I've got
responsibilities."