[Freeswitch-users] sips, tls, srtp, etc

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 06:34:15 MSK 2012

No you double set most of the x-pre-process items so I didn't see any
issues but its a very easy way to make a mistake by trying to comment
them out:)  It gets weirder if you try and comment out an include
x-pre-process header as it will still include everything.

Public certainly can be for remote users but generally public means
not-authed (and generally less reason to be encrypted) but as you are
just trying to test lets leave it as it is. I still however need:
It looks like TLS is enabled on your public profile and should be
listening on 5081 and disabled on the internal profile.    With that said if you
could run "sofia status" at the freeswitch console and then the
"netstat -nlp | grep frees" and pb the results.

~Mitch