[Freeswitch-users] Event Socket Library on different client machine

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:56:54 MSK 2012

Ok,

So I hadn't moved the .so file. I did that and now i get the error
'Wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64' . I think this is because I compiled on
a 64bit system and moved it to a 32bit system. Is there a way I can
chose target as 32bit while compiling the esl module on 64bit or do I
have to install entire fs on 32bit box to compile ESL lib?

thanks