[Freeswitch-users] Event Socket Library on different client machine

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:38:23 MSK 2012

Hi,

How can I move the ESL lib to different client machines (where FS is
not installed) ?
I ran 'make pymod' in libs/esl. On this machine I can go into python
prompt and 'import ESL' without a problem
I then moved ESL.py and ESL.pyc to the virtualenv of my python project
on a different machine (venv/python2.7/site-packages)
On this box, import ESL fails. The ESL wiki page says that it has no
dependencies on freeswitch and can be moved around.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
guru