[Freeswitch-users] session-api - How to continue with A-leg after bridge-timeout?

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Fri Mar 9 23:55:57 MSK 2012

On 09/03/12 17:51, Christian Benke wrote:
>> Hmm, what i don't understand - when i rebuild the same route-logic in
>> XML, the initiating channel is not hung up but continues the steps in
>> the extension it has been transfered to
> Attached is a log of this scenario, i've only added an additional
> "info" to the XML-dialplan posted before.
>
> The initial channel bf969cf6-6a0f-11e1-8e5c-299021af10b6 is still
> there at the very end of the transfered call - there must be some way
> to get the same result in my script-based routing and be able to
> reroute this initial channel?

Christian,

It sounds like something that would be better driven from the ESL rather
than a script that effectively forms part of the dialplan.  As João
says, when you lose the leg you are executing inside, you lose control.

Also, you are far better posting logs to pastebin.freeswitch.org.  The
URL stays in the original post whereas the attachment gets lost further
down the post chain.  And they are easier to read.

John