[Freeswitch-users] Fs problem: can.t send queue_dtmf in loopback ignore_early_media=true not working

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Fri Mar 9 18:14:56 MSK 2012

Hi Michael,
> Why do you need to use loopback?
I have a Dialplan to route originated / DISA calls to different gateways.
For example:
02 - 09 beginning areacodes to german Landlines. (landlinegateway)
032 is the Areacode for Voip-numers, "Voipnumbersgateway)
00 x is the longdistanceprifix, (internationalgateway)
and 015 - 017 beginning all cellphone numbers. (cellphonegateway)
I route these prefixes to different gateways.
The problem:
  Unfortunately, I can only use  loopback so the calls are
distributed over these gateways.

Due to cost, I can not run anything over a gateway.