[Freeswitch-users] Successful faxing with spandsp / T38 and stats

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:45:16 MSD 2012

Sorry this is Freeswitch sending the fax using TXFAX.   What you
describe is possible and possibly desirable.  I did some early testing
using an actual fax machine over VOIP but given our situation scan to
fax was a much better solution than trying to work harder on getting
the actual fax machine to work.  By using Freeswitch as the faxing
agent it allows for better control of options and retry protocol.s

~Mitch