[Freeswitch-users] My First FreeSwitch OR Is this easy to do?

Matt Neimeyer matt at neimeyer.org
Wed Jun 20 21:30:05 MSD 2012

I am technically inclined... to the point where I debated setting up a
Gentoo box for this because that's what I'm used to administering but
finally decided that the risk of grumbles from the household if it
doesn't "just work" for them necessitated using something a little
more "off the shelf".

As to the blue.box vs FusionPBX... Since this is my first time around
is the extra abstraction a good thing? I assume (dangerous I know)
that if at some point later I change my setup I can copy my
configuration and use it with a new GUI?

Thanks,

Matt