[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Weekly News and Notes

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Mon Jun 11 21:12:47 MSD 2012

Happy Monday to you all!

Last Wednesday we had a nice discussion on the weekly conference
call<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Weekly_Conference_Call#Past_Calls?cc12-0611>about
mod_httapi <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_httapi?cc12-0611>. It turns
out that there is a fair amount of interest in the great module but that
there are some questions about how to handle certain scenarios, such as
"session tracking." Thanks to Raymond Chandler for being available to
answer a lot of those questions. We will be doing a followup discussion
that focuses on Raymond's PHP examples for using mod_httapi. These examples
do a good job of demonstrating the power and ease of HTTAPI.

ClueCon <http://www.cluecon.com?cc12-0611> season is upon us and our list
of speakers and sponsors continues to grow. Packt
Publishing<http://packtpub.com?cc12-0611>is now on board as a media
sponsor and we hope to have some nice items from
them to give away at the conference. Keep checking the
schedule<http://www.cluecon.com/schedule?cc12-0611>for updates as we
are confirming new speakers each week. We are also happy
to report that the Wyndham has completed its changeover and is officially
known as the Hyatt Chicago Magnificent
Mile<http://www.chicagomagnificentmile.hyatt.com?cc12-0611>.
(As of this writing their web site is undergoing maintenance, so be
patient.) We are excited to see what's in store at this revamped hotel and
can't wait to see everyone there this August!

--
Michael S Collins
ClueCon Team