[Freeswitch-users] Doubts with att_xfer

Antonio Modesto modesto at isimples.com.br
Tue Jun 5 16:26:51 MSD 2012

On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 16:05 -0300, Antonio Modesto wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am trying to enable att_xfer for calls that come from pstn, these call
> are being routed to an internal registered SIP Phone. In asterisk I had
> those options "Tt" in the Dial application to enable transfer to the
> caller party and to the calling party. The question is that for internal
> call I want both legs be able to transfer to whoever they want, but for
> external calls I want just the internal leg be able to transfer calls.
> How can I do that?
>

> Regards.

I've tried to change this line in the Local_Extension, but it still
doesn't work, only the originator of the call can do transfers:

	        <action application="bind_meta_app" data="4 ab s
execute_extension::att_xfer XML features"/>

Has anybody any clue of what I've to do to get the transfers working on
both legs?

Thanks.