[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Conference Call June 6

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 4 23:05:38 MSD 2012

Hello all!

Just an update: We've rescheduled Darren's SIP 101 discussion for June
20th. Also, this Wednesday, June 6th yours truly will be doing an
introduction to mod_httapi! We will be keeping it simple this week: just
getting your server up and running, trying out the sample code, and maybe
we'll do some what-if's from the audience. The agenda is here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_06_06

Keep in mind that mod_httapi allows for *your* FreeSWITCH server to call *my
* web server to get dialplan instructions, so be sure to compile and enable
mod_httapi <http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_httapi> on your systems.

Talk to you Wednesday!

-Michael