[Freeswitch-users] Skype use with mod_skypopen

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Fri Jul 20 22:39:36 MSD 2012

2 Easy question for Skype users,

1: Do I need a special or business account to use with mod_skypopen or
will any account type work?

Reason:  I'd like to create a dial plan that when I dial 9+ number etc
it will connect to skype account, for uses for long distance calls.
I want to be able to dial 1+ number for ld through pstn carrier.

2: Do I need to install any special skype applications or does
mod_skypopen handle all aspects of Fs to Skype connections?

reason: Skype applications and support for linix is basically nill.