[Freeswitch-users] Anyone want my SSD tips on the FS Wiki?

Todd Bailey toddb at toddbailey.net
Wed Jul 11 23:51:46 MSD 2012

Or 4 million micro seconds what ever comes first.

I tried using a 90 gb ssd on linux and being curious, ran
phoronix-test-suite against the drive and with 15 minutes the drive was
non operational,  rma'd the device and tried again,  same results.

returned for refund and never looked back...

SSD devices may be fast but in a server environment reliability is key.
currently running raid 5 across the enterprise.