[Freeswitch-users] Anyone want my SSD tips on the FS Wiki?

Chris Ferreira chris at gonumina.com
Wed Jul 11 20:15:56 MSD 2012

I would most definitely be interested in this. I have been using SSD's
for a number of different applications and never had a problem. Am I
missing something? And you talk about increasing its life? Most of the
SSDs I have used are rated at about 4 Million Hours which is like 456
Years (which I don't believe).

Very interested to hear what you have to say.

Thanks,

-Chris

Mobile Reply