[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Conference Call Tomorrow

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 11 03:04:53 MSD 2012

Hello Community!

Just a friendly reminder: our conference call is scheduled for 1PM
Eastern/10AM Pacific time tomorrow. The agenda is here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_07_11

Dave Kompel (drk__) will be discussing Windows firewall security. Rumor has
it that he's got an interesting example of how to do server push
notification for those of you who want to see an example of how to do
server updates to a browser.

On the ClueCon front we just wanted to remind those of you who will be in
Chicago for ClueCon that Anthony will be enjoying birthday number
40-something, so plan accordingly. :)

Thanks!
-MC