[Freeswitch-users] How to keep one leg call in FreeSwitch

Hector Geraldino Hector.Geraldino at ipsoft.com
Tue Jul 3 22:31:46 MSD 2012

Use ESL in outbound mode. For this, your application should be listening in a port (e.g. 8040) so you can add a line to your dialplan that passes the control of the incoming call to your application.

<action application="socket" data="1.2.3.4:8040 async full"/>

@see    http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket_Outbound
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_Socket#Outbound