[Freeswitch-users] SIP Multiplexed Trunk as IAX2 or TDM

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at hellohunter.com
Sun Jan 29 02:49:38 MSK 2012

But back to the main point of your question, yes, you should be able to
find many providers who will offer you quite a few simultaneous outbound or
inbound channels.  There are too many to list so I'll just point you to
VoIP-Info:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/VOIP+Service+Providers+B2B

Nicholas Blasgen
Developer
Predictive Dialer Limited
+1 (724) 252-7436 (cell)
Skype: nblasgen

www.hellohunter.com: Providing wholesale and white labeled predictive
dialing and voice broadcasting services.