[Freeswitch-users] sofia: disable support for UPDATE message in SIP Accept header

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Mon Jan 23 22:57:52 MSK 2012

Michal,

  I can barely read these parsed out SIP traces (yuck) but from the
skimming I did it looks like you'd benefit from a few changes:

- Explicitly disable session timers in your Sofia profile
- Set  ignore_display_updates=true (so FreeSWITCH doesn't send an
UPDATE - won't help in this case but a good thing to do)
- Request your provider uses re-INVITEs instead of UPDATE

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>>
>>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org