[Freeswitch-users] sofia: disable support for UPDATE message in SIP Accept header

Michal Zubáč michal.zubac at comgate.cz
Mon Jan 23 19:24:59 MSK 2012

I don't have "enable-timer" or "session-timeout" variables set in Sofia
profile, so maybe defaults? I think these are what you are referring to.

SIP trace is at
   http://pastebin.com/DTQU3nMr

Yes, provider offered us re-INVITE method as an alternative for UPDATE.
Would this one work? What do I have to set up?

Michal Zubac
ComGate Interactive s.r.o.