[Freeswitch-users] G.722 negotiation issue with AVM Fritzbox

Sherif Omran sherifomran2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 04:34:54 MSK 2012

I have fritzbox and it is working well with freeswitch, however you should use i30 codec instead. For old devices this would be true because they dont support other codecs, however new firmwares exist and one can update his device.

If you need some testing, please let me know. In my setting i changed the codec into greedy

kind regards,
Sherif Omran