[Freeswitch-users] G.722 negotiation issue with AVM Fritzbox

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:50:17 MSK 2012

There is both a bug in the RFC itself and in the device in question.   We
might be able to wedge in tolerance but it may be a disservice because if
you take the other option and fix the device then it will work correctly
with every other compliant device. It may take a lot of code to make
several exceptions in many places to tolerate this.  It was painful enough
wedging in the change to say 8000 everywhere.   If the device is popular I
would expect they would be eager to fix this.  Germans are known for their
attention to detail and quality after all. =]

Plus we don't even have one to test with.