[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Community Conference Call Tomorrow

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 17 22:13:21 MSK 2012

Hello all!

Just a reminder that we have our FreeSWITCH community conference call
tomorrow. We have Moc scheduled to discuss some of the new things he's been
cooking up. However, he might have to go play with his cable modem for a
bit so we'll see how the schedule pans out. The agenda is here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_01_18

Make a note of the upcoming conference calls. Normally I could say that we
are booked solid through February, but since 2012 is a leap year we
actually have a call scheduled for February 29. I'd love to hear some
suggestions for a special leap-year edition of the FS community conference
call! Let me know what you think. :)

Thanks,
Michael