[Freeswitch-users] Help needing translating Asterisk syntax to Freeswitch

Nandy Dagondon gcd at i.ph
Fri Jan 13 10:16:11 MSK 2012

hi bob,

i found in http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+SIP+register this
sip.conf directive:

register => user[:secret[:authuser]]@host[:port][/extension]

if i'm correct, there's NO equivalent of "extension" in FS. so i would try:

<include>
        <gateway name="pchdba">
        <param name="username" value="0000*1"/>
        <param name="password" value="secret"/>
        <param name="auth-username" value="authuser"/>
        <param name="extension" value="pchdba"/>
        <param name="expire-seconds" value="60"/>
        <param name="proxy" value="sip-host:port"/>  <!-- port values: 5060
(internal), 5080 (external) -->
        <param name="register" value="true"/>
        </gateway>
</include>