[Freeswitch-users] Help needing translating Asterisk syntax to Freeswitch

Bob Smith gb10hkzo-freeswitch at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 11:46:37 MSK 2012

Problem is Michael that I don't have an Asterisk box, that config line was from some instructions on their website where they document an Asterisk setup.

I'd rather not download Asterisk and try to get to grips with something that I'll never have a need to use again, since getting to grips with FreeSwitch is keeping me busy enough !