[Freeswitch-users] Transfer out of lua script on fax detection - novice user

Jehudi Maes jehudi.maes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:31:09 MSK 2012

Antony,

Thanks for your reply. The script is some IVR script (quite standard). As
you say correctly my script is indeed exiting too early, this is also what
I would like it to do. When a fax is detected it should the lua script
should be ended and the call needs to transfer to the fax extension. It
seems that the script exiting is OK but also generates a hangup.

Kind regards,

Jehudi