[Freeswitch-users] How do I get the IP Addresses of The Parties Involved in a call

ayobami ayobami at programmer.net
Tue Jan 10 14:36:58 MSK 2012

I need to get the physical IP addresses of two parties involved in a call, I
have tried to monitor events being
generated during the call life cycle, from both parties involved in the
call, its only returning the physical IP address of the Freeswitch box, is
their any settings that I need to set so that appropriate IP addresses will
be returned, thanks