[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma + Atcom Card on the same machine

Anita Hall anita.hall at simmortel.com
Mon Feb 27 14:30:36 MSK 2012

Hi

I am trying to configure Sangoma A104d + Atcom Card  (4-port E1) on the
same machine. Is it even possible using FreeTDM ?

$lspci
01:06.0 Network controller: Sangoma Technologies Corp. A104d QUAD T1/E1 AFT
card
01:07.0 Bridge: PLX Technology, Inc. Device 4002 (rev 01)

For Sangoma card, I want to use the more stable libsng_isdn from Sangoma,
while for Atcom card I will have to use libpri.

Or may be, I should use libpri for both ?

regards,
Anita