[Freeswitch-users] How to bridge a call to an extension defined in dialplan

Liu, Xingkun X.Liu at hw.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 01:29:50 MSK 2012

Hello,

I'd like to bridge an incoming to two endpoints simultaneuously:
one is a softphone which is registered to FS (to user 1003),
another is just an extension which is defined in conf/dialplan/public.xml

It looks like:

<extension name="testRecording_bridge">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(74990)$">
    <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/1003%${sip_profile},sofia/internal/74991%${sip_profile}"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

<extension name="testRecordingOnly">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^74991$">
      <action application="set" data="record_waste_resources=true"/>
      <action application="javascript" data="testRecordFile.js"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

The incoming call dial to extension 74990, from there I want to bridge the call to the sofphone at 1003 and
to the extension 74991.

The problem is that FS can not locate user 74991. So my question is what else I need to modify in order
to bridge the call also to extension 74991 at the same time?

I did lots of Googling, checked the wiki and tried various ways but still without success.

Any advices please?

Many Thanks!
Xing

registered under charity number SC000278.

Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012