[Freeswitch-users] Bug: sleep can't be called inline, contrary to doc

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Feb 26 22:36:57 MSK 2012

When the software clearly states you cant do that in an error message that's
how you know... This is why I said it looks more like an error in the
documentation...

Then on the bug reporting, since you were trying to report a bug on the
mailing list I pointed out to you and everyone else the proper way to report
a bug as outline on the wiki and an Email I sent out not 2 weeks ago
regarding such matters...

Not to mention FreeSWITCH has an extensive mailing list history that's
actively archived at several place and heavily indexed by google...