[Freeswitch-users] Bug: sleep can't be called inline, contrary to doc

Harry Coin hcoin at quietfountain.com
Sun Feb 26 22:25:20 MSK 2012

On 2/25/2012 11:19 PM, Anthony Minessale wrote:

> You should have listened to Ken. Now you typed 4 times as much to
> email the list and to open a Jira vs a few keystrokes to fix the wiki.....

Who am I or anyone new to know that the wiki wasn't correct and there is
a bug in the software?    Seems like a new fellow who reads the wiki to
learn how this all works shouldn't just suppose because the software
doesn't actually work that way the wiki was written that wiki is wrong.
      Anyhow I've dutifully opened a 'jira' as suggested.

I generally recommend to folks new to a package to try out what might
seem to be bugs first as reports on the user list, to see if it isn't
some category misunderstanding or user mistake.   That leads to less
noise in the bug reports.