[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch for Wholesale routing

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:22:32 MSK 2012

I did a front-end to manage OpenSIPs via web a long time ago, but never
published it... gotta look for it.
Looks like the following (pasted pages on top of pages), it's been on
production about 4 year, not one restart... of course, low traffic:
Cdrs are not rated, but shouldn't but difficult considering they're already
in a table...

[image: Inline image 2]