[Freeswitch-users] Update on Brian West's condition (VoiceNetwork.ca)

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 17 23:24:36 MSK 2012

I would like to point out that NormT has offered a very generous offer.

From IRC: "At the end of the conference call next wednesday you let me know your total from now, until then.   And VoiceNetwork.ca will match it up to $1000.00".

I thank you NormT for your continued support of our community and me during this time.

Thank you all that have donated so far.  Its helped pay for the expense of going thru this.  Seems expenses pop up all over the place that are very unexpected.

/b

--
Brian West
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC