[Freeswitch-users] Update on Brian West's condition

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 17 00:56:22 MSK 2012

As you already know Brian West is back in the hospital. The previous issue
with the cyst has returned this time the Doctors have decided they need to
go in and excise the cyst to relieve pressure on a nerve that is causing
the heart problems.

Here's a quick Update from Brian himself :

"OK they are going in next tuesday (the 21st we can argue what NEXT tuesday
vs THIS tuesday means later seems to be a HUGE debate). They may let me go
home or they may not between now and then. They are NOT opening my chest
they are going in thru my right side between the ribs. I'll have 5-10+ days
of recovery after the surgery."

See http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/BKW-1 for more info on how you can
help out and semi regular updates from Brian's hospital room

Ken