[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter overloading database when using MySQL via unixODBC

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Tue Feb 14 04:33:52 MSK 2012

I had a similar problem with MySQL not being able to keep up.

I changed the engine from innoDB to MEMORY and my CPU load went from 99%
to 4%, and my disk IO had a similar drop.

alter table XXX engine='MEMORY';

Do you really need the calls in your queue to persist?  The only caveat
- if you are running a multi-master mysql setup, restarting a server
will propagate a "delete from XXX" query that flushes the tables, so
keep that in mind.

-Tim