[Freeswitch-users] Conference Auto Outcall to External Numbers

Ryan Watkins Ryan at ocens.com
Tue Feb 7 22:52:00 MSK 2012

Awesome Michael, that worked! Thanks!!
________________________________
From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] on behalf of Michael Collins [msc at freeswitch.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 11:24 AM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Conference Auto Outcall to External Numbers

<action application="conference_set_
auto_outcall" data="sofia/gateway/Flowroute/externalnumber" />

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Ryan Watkins <Ryan at ocens.com<mailto:Ryan at ocens.com>> wrote:
Thanks for the reply Michael

I do have a gateway setup:

<include>
    <gateway name="Flowroute">
      <param name="username" value="**********"/>
      <param name="password" value="**********"/>
      <param name="realm" value="flowroute.com<http://flowroute.com>"/>
      <param name="proxy" value="sip.flowroute.com<http://sip.flowroute.com>"/>
      <param name="expire-seconds" value="800"/>
      <param name="register" value="true"/>
      <param name="retry-seconds" value="60"/>
      <param name="context" value="public"/>
    </gateway>
</include>

and the SIP Status shows that the gateway is registered...

Would there need to be something in place on the xml for the conference extension to use the gateway... more so then the action application lines specifying the outbound calls?

Thanks again